Eaton has launched a call for applications for the position of financial analyst.
- Assist with financial close by reviewing intercompany balance reports issued by Eaton
Fund and identify where imbalanced positions need to be traded. Contact industry sector operational personnel, as appropriate, to take action during the closeout.
- Reconcile intercompany balances to drive root cause analysis and identify solutions
- Coordinate with controllers to identify actual business partners for Intercompany and drive resolution of month-end issues prior to next month close.
- Perform a more detailed review of intercompany reconciliations after financial close. Identify imbalances, old objects, problem areas. This could include reviewing system interfaces to identify errors and make corrections, as well as obtaining missing AP invoices and forwarding them to PTP staff for input.
- Propose resolutions to old unpaid invoices and follow up to promote resolution.
- Identify AP match holds that are delaying payments and communicate with appropriate personnel cross-functionally to resolve the match issue.
- Review account balances 21800 / 15370 / 25370 for age, high values, and repeated usage that appear to be old unbalanced or unresolved disputes. Contact appropriate personnel to bring attention to the resolution. Follow up with resolution.
- Generate tracking metrics for B2B compliance reviews. Provide analysis and trend
information to management
- Identify the B2B improvement project for the sector and drive it
- Prepare a cross-company metrics dashboard for management review
- Degree with Major in Accounting with MBA(Finance)/CA(Inter)/CWA(Inter)/CS(Inter) preferred
- 5 to 8 years of experience in accounting or corporate finance
- Work experience in a multinational corporate environment
- System oriented individual with an ability to quickly learn procedures and work instructions.
- Attention to detail and ability to review large amounts of information
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work within financial close deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of leadership.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials as well as SAP
- Knowledge of multiple streams – PTP / OTC / RTR
- Strong desire for results with efficiency.
- Prior efficiency project experience would be an added advantage.
- Strong skills in MS Excel; MS Access skills a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Site: Pune, India
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan ad-free. follow us on Telegram for quick updates.