A world-renowned oil and gas company is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their team. Are you a freshly graduated student with a bachelor’s degree? Do you want to start your career in finance? do you speak english fluently? This is your chance!
Your typical working day:
– Provide basic financial analysis and financial reports
– Validation of invoices, expenses and change requests impacting budgets
– Assist in the allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets
– Accounting follow-up of the project.
– Work with several software systems: Excel, SAP
– Freshly graduated student with a bachelor’s degree (education in finance is an advantage)
– Desire to work with finance and finance programs
– Experience with Excel
– Fluent in English, will be used daily
– Modern offices are located near Flora metro station in Prague 3
– A friendly and pleasant team, which will support you not only during the integration period
– Company support – 25 days of vacation + additional leave, meal vouchers, annual bonus, Multisport card
– Flexible working hours – start and finish your work earlier
– Home office – the company will provide you with a personal laptop
– Teambuilding and corporate events – to get to know your colleagues better
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, send us your CV in English and we will contact you.
Benefits of the position
Meal vouchers or meal contribution