The Baxter has issued a call for applications for the position of Principal Financial Analyst.
- Analyze existing system requirements and business flows using current systems engineering methods and technologies.
- Manage the FP&A system ticket queue, investigate and appropriately resolve issues or assign Tier 3 IT resources.
- Develop strong functional knowledge and relationships with business stakeholders.
- Assist with annual FX, go through entries, restatements and cash flow processes.
- Establish and manage governance processes around various data submissions.
- Participate in system change management processes, contributing to design, testing and validation activities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert related to data flows and system integrations, assisting general finance users and the FP&A system support team with investigations, development activities and general support.
- Provide mixed technical/business support of FP&A systems which may include extraction and analysis of large volumes of data, understanding of the structure of the main database, consultation on the integration of applications and tools for reporting.
- Provide ongoing recommendations for system and process improvements to improve customer experience and reduce ticket volumes.
- Be part of an innovative team, coming up with new ideas to automate current processes and workflows.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable handling conflicting priorities and ambiguous issues.
- Engineering or Computer Science degree with strong business background in finance or Business Administration degree with strong technical background.
- Minimum 5-7 years of significant experience in a role that exemplifies desired business and technical skills.
- Ability to articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency.
- Time management and the ability to prioritize will be essential, as there will be periods of higher activity linked to planning and reporting cycles, creating strict deadlines for deliverables.
- Strong business knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing business needs.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written – this will be essential when working with clients and translating “technical” functionality into explanations for business associates.
- Act with the highest level of compliance and integrity with a sense of responsibility and exhibit the Baxter culture levers: Speed, Simplicity, Courage, Collaboration.
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong technical background / experience with SQL, Cognos BI and Oracle EPM Cloud / Hyperion Planning and SmartView.
- A working knowledge of DBMS concepts is highly desirable.
- Experience with ERP systems as JD Edwards and knowledge of Snowflake architecture is a plus.
- Ability to critically review and interpret preferred technical documentation.
- Understanding or ability to quickly learn financial processes related to balance sheet, cash flow or manufacturing is preferred.
- Digitally savvy, able to easily navigate a virtual world.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to TaxscanAdFree. follow us on Telegram for quick updates.